7 Reasons you Must Buy this Parnell Rosebud
1. Parnell is ranked in the top 3 suburbs in Auckland zoned for Auckland Premiere schools and access to the best of culture and Entertainment.
2. Parnell is highly orientated towards owner occupiers, you will be in good company in this lovely pocket of 14 homes bounded by Lee, Freemont and Elam Streets.
3. The home was built by a master builder for his family in the early 80's using modern carpentry and building techniques. Built on a concrete pad with beautiful Kauri timber weatherboards and shingle roofing paying homage to the wonderful Villa Cottage design and preserving the streetscape of this lovely area.
4. This home has been owned by the same family ever since and it has been a great Airbnb and a wonderful retreat for out of Auckland visitors in recent years. Now it's your turn to seize this once in 33-year opportunity!
5. A truly sensible layout with 3 bedrooms and a modern bathroom upstairs and open-plan, light-filled living downstairs including great kitchen space with gas cooking, pantry and plenty of under stair storage, guest bathroom/laundry through to lovely dining and living area with a wall of glass and light. Pass through French doors from the living to outdoor covered decks stepping down to a second living space(a converted garage) with skylights and doors on three sides making it a perfect artist's studio, writer's retreat or architect work from home option or as a second living for the kids.
6. So much is packed into this 203m2 (or thereabouts) freehold pocket of Parnell that you have a very affordable and sensible buying proposition and yet still room to add value and protect your future capital gains.
7. Enjoy the possibility of a pared-back lifestyle here with all the amenities of this central location right on your doorstep - should you choose to engage that is, but if not you can close the door and focus on the more meaningful things in your life. Don't think on it for too long though...